FOOD & DRINK
We will host a food vendor with food for purchase while supplies last. We also have limited bottle water available for purchase, and early reservations can get a free case of water. There are sack lunches available ahead of time for purchase, the link is available on the main page. We are remote, and there are only small markets within 50 miles, so come prepared.
Register your RV or camp site by July 4th and receive 1 pack of 40-16 oz bottles of water.
TRAFFIC, Drive time & fuel
We are this far from large cities:
-Portland, Oregon: 205 miles
-Pasco, Washington: 138 miles
-Boise, Idaho: 259 miles
-Redmond, Oregon: 102 miles
Due to expected high traffic, plan for longer than usual drive times. Keep in mind there are only small fuel stations in the area, and will most likely sell out due to the larger population of traffic for this event.
- Bring a copy of your I.D. and event registration to receive event bracelets.
- Register Early - this event does have limited vacancy for tent campers, RV'ers and day of viewers. Reserve early for a sale price. Prices go up after July 15, 2017.
- Hydration! Please bring (more than) enough water to stay hydrated. There are no hookups on site, or local markets to purchase water, and we only have a limited supply available for purchase. We don't want anyone getting dehydrated and August is one of our higher temperature months here at Right Lane Ranch.
- There is limited cellular reception, and with as many expected tourists in the area it is likely that cell towers will be down.
- This is an tobacco and drug free event! Violators will be removed from property immediately.
- This is "snake country" which means there is a likely chance you come across one (rattle snake, bull snake and others) even though they don't like noise. We wear boots around here, and suggest if you have a pair to bring them.
- Due to temperature and fire danger, there are no fires allowed due to laws and regulations.
- What you bring in, you bring out - food, garbage, etc. We only have limited space for garbage.